Dr. ANAND P. AMBALI ( MD, PGDGM, MSc, FGSI, FICP)
E mail email@example.com
- MD (General Medicine)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine
- Certificate Course in Palliative Care
- Trainee short course in Gerontology – United Nations.
- Certificate course in Diabetology – WHO Collaborating Centre for research and training in Diabetes and M V Hospital for Diabetes, Chennai
- Advanced learning program on Hypertension Management – API India
- MSc in Dementia – Scholar Commonwealth, University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Fellow,Geriatric Society of India
- Fellow,Indian College of Physicians
Present Designation: Professor of Medicine
- Gold medal award paper twice at Scientific and Research Society annual meet of Shri B M Patil Medical College Hospital and RC
- National distinguished services award by geriatric society of India. Delhi
- Best academic contribution award by geriatric society of India, Delhi.
- Karmaveer Chakra award by iCONGO and Silver innings, Delhi.
- Best Geriatric Care Unit, STATE AWARD 2016 by Department of Differently abled and senior citizen, Government of Karnataka
- Distinguished services award by Influenza foundation of Inida,2016
- Appreciation Award by Geriatric Society of India, 2016
- Foundation Day Award 2017 from BLDE Association, Vijayapura.
1.Research paper presentation – 16. (Two overseas)
2.Publications – 52
3.Guest lectures delivered all over India – 58
4.Chapter in Text book – One
5.Coeditor of book – One
Oration at National / State Association Meeting